"Wow, my favorite part... touchdown for sure was the icing; perfect amount, not too much, not too little. Pleasantly surprised the cinnamon roll wasn’t too sweet like traditional Cbunz. And the texture? Amazing, a little more crisp than a traditional."
- Amanda, Sous-chef
"No joke these are amazing. Not even joking best cinnamon roll I’ve ever had. Seriously to die for."
- Savanna, Social Media/Marketing Coordinator at CBR Search Specialists
(not paid for their reviews)
"Oh my god these are amazing, it made my day so much better. I loved the consistency; I know it’s super hard to get but you did really well.”
- Rachel, Kitchen Lead at Chick-Fil-A, Simi Valley
"The cinnamon rolls were presented beautifully, the packaging was personal, as well as inventive and fun. I love the duality of your design; the logo, when it was packaged, and the questions/comments/seconds section haha. I think the cinnamon rolls were delicious, not too sweet, not too gooey or hard. Icing was rich and flavorful and the whole overall presentation added to the taste."
- Donovan, In-N-Out Worker, Level 5 in Simi Valley
"Everyone was obsessed with them at the wedding. People kept asking who made them and said it was definitely the best cinnamon roll they’d had by far."
- Micaela, newly wed in Northridge
"Amazing. My mom already wants more."
- Taylor, Criminal Justice Major at Moorpark City College
"Those cinnamon rolls were amazing! I was going to only have a bite of one but I finished the whole thing."
- John, Non-Profit Leader in Reseda
"They were sooo very good better than Cinnabon!!!! My favorite part was probably the frosting; so so good."
- Anna, Artist in Thousand Oaks
"The cinnamon rolls are so good, me and my family are definitely enjoying them!! The middle was especially gooey so bomb."
- Kate, Sprouts Worker in Simi Valley
"Dude.... these are so bomb."
- Chanelle, PTA at California Hands and Therapy, Oxnard